Monday, May 29, 2017

Returning with Lucy

Today I experienced something new ... the Amazon Locker. I needed to return an order I made on Amazon and found one of the return options to be "drop off package at Amazon Locker". What the heck, I opted for this. I got to select from several locker locations down in Round Rock which were open 24 hours. I printed out the RMA form to put in the package and a shipping label for the outside. I also received a "locker combination."  I drove down to the location named "Lucy".


At the kiosk screen, I typed in my combination into the kiosk. It opened up a locker door which was too small. I pressed "my package does not fit" on the screen and it opened up a bigger one. I put in the package, closed the door and was done. No worrying about UPS or FedEx hours with this technique. Well done Amazon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relevant comments and questions are welcome but submissions with spam-links will not be published.