Though the Roo was a great trailer, the tent beds were a bit of a pain to deploy and were really cold in the winter, even when using heated mattresses. We ordered the new trailer from Jayco though the nearest dealer, Crestview RV in Buda, TX
We really like the floor-plan on the 28BHS, though we expect to make a few modifications.
Our planned modifications include:
- add solar power
- fix the placement of the fresh water pump which rattles badly - it is not attached to a solid surface.
- redesign the back sleeping area as one-level bed, removing the shirt wardrobe and the bunk bed
- upgrade the bathroom vent to a more powerful fan
- replace the sewer vent tops with Cyclone vents
- replace the shore-power cable with a detachable version
- various hooks, hangers, and accessories