Monday, November 3, 2014

Fun Images from Airplane

Here are some fun pictures I took with my phone while on the airplane to and from Deanna's memorial service.  On the out to Las Cruces, I took this shot showing the oil field activity around Toyah, TX. These were mentioned as a serious source of light pollution on my last visit to the McDonald observatory. I can see why - fracking as far as the eye can see.


As I took off from El Paso on the way back, I got this aerial shot of the airport, including my brothers out-bound plane which was boarding.


Finally, on my second leg, I looked out the window and notice that the engine cowling was polished metal. Waving my hands, I found that I could pick out my own reflection. Perhaps the first selfie taken through an airplane window.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relevant comments and questions are welcome but submissions with spam-links will not be published.